What is Pool Removal?
Pool removal might look involved but it’s a simple process that, with the right equipment, professionals can finish in a day. A complete pool demolition involves:
- Securing a pool removal permit
- Emptying the pool of water
- Removing the liner, concrete, tile, or other materials used in the pool
- Uninstalling the electrical components and pumps
- Capping all electrical lines, sewer lines and gas lines that lead to the pool
After the pool is removed, we still need to fill in the hole in the ground! A special mix of gravel, clean fill dirt and top soil will ensure that your yard drains properly. We also tamp and grade the ground, ensuring that it is level and stable so you can build your next yard project on it.
By the way, that’s another benefit of pool removal. Once that pool is gone, you can use the space it once hogged for a garden, patio, shed, or even workspace.