Swimming Pool Removal in Danville, CA
Swimming pool removal in Danville is a booming industry. Why? Homeowners are beginning to feel that the safety and environmental risks out weigh the enjoyment they get from the pool. Plus, busy professionals and parents don’t have the time to be monitoring pool chemicals, scrubbing the pool clean, or making sure the pool gets closed and opened properly.
If you’re considering getting your pool removed, you’ll see many benefits.
1. Reduce Your Stress
The main benefit you’ll see from a pool removal is a huge reduction of stress in your life. Here are all of the stress factors you can say good bye to after you remove your pool:
- Supervision: When you have a pool, you need to keep an extra eye on the pets and the children. Despite laws mandating safety features and fences around pools, 350 children drown per year in the United States, and many more have permanent injuries from near-drowning.
- Liability: Drowning isn’t the only thing to worry about. Pools increase the risk of accidents and injuries on your property. You could be held liable if someone is hurt in your pool.
- Pool chemicals: Which pool chemicals do you need? Chlorine, bromine, pH up, pH down, algaecide, or pool cleaners? Choosing, buying and storing these chemicals safely is a hassle. Never mind that you may also have to use one or the other on a daily basis just to keep your pool healthy.
- Pool repair: Occasionally, something goes wrong and your pool, or some part of it, needs to be repaired, replaced, or deep-cleaned. Even if you hire someone else to do this for you, it’s still a hassle to arrange and pay for pool repairs.
- Pool-related costs: Speaking of money, buying pool chemicals can be expensive. Your pool also uses a lot of water and electricity, inflating your utility bills.
You get eliminate all of this stress from your life today by getting your pool removed.
2. Help the Environment
Recently, researchers have been focusing on the environmental impacts of pools. It turns out that backyard pools have several negative effects on the health of our planet, including:
- Chemical exposure: Pool water chemicals evaporate and end up hurting nearby wildlife and good bacteria.
- Erosion: Especially if a pool is emptied during a rain, the water overflow contributes to erosion of nearby coastline, lakes and rivers.
- Wasted water: Especially in Danville, and other areas of California, pool water is a big luxury when there are water restrictions.
A Stress-Free Pool Removal
We think of pool removal as a way to benefit your, your family, and the environment. That’s why we strive to make your pool removal as simple and stress-free as possible. Our professionals come fully prepared, and handle every aspect of your pool removal from getting a permit to filling in your pool properly.
Our professionals are highly-trained and care about our client’s safety. We will make sure that your pool’s electrical and sewer lines are properly capped, that your pool water is disposed of in an environmentally-conscious way, and that we leave your yard clean.
Choose us to remove your pool in Danville and you can start enjoying the stress reduction right away!
Our Service Area
Bay Area Pool Demolition is proud to service the entire Bay Area, including:
- Mountain View
- Union City
- Los Gatos
- Castro Valley
- Palo Alto
- Redwood City
- Los Altos
- San Leandro
- San Mateo
- Santa Clara
- San Jose
- Pleasant Hill
- San Ramon
- Walnut Creek
- San Carlos
- And more